Houzz Logo Print
laurzeemc38

Kitchen cabinet brand -- which is best?

Laura Mac
7 anni fa

I'm curious if anyone has used DECOR, DURA SUPREME, MEDALLION or KEMPER for kitchen cabinetry and how do you like? Any issues, comments or feedback is appreciated! I'm going with an all white kitchen...

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    DDS Design Services, LLC by Jeff Kida
    7 anni fa

There is a big difference between those lines. Find a designer / cabinet dealer you trust and go with their advice. Stay away from the big boxes. Not worth the aggravation.

Laura Mac ha ringraziato DDS Design Services, LLC by Jeff Kida
  • Laura Mac
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thanks! These are the brands the kitchen remodeling company I may go with uses, so if you have any feedback on any of them?

• PRO
    Aqua Kitchen and Bath Design Center
    7 anni fa

We recommend Wolf Classic Cabinets, CNC Cabinetry, Forevermark Cabinetry and Fabuwood. We get a lot of great feedback on every cabinet we sell. You can see the offerhere.

Laura Mac ha ringraziato Aqua Kitchen and Bath Design Center
  • PRO
    R G MILLER (YBC)
    7 anni fa

If the name is Decora it is similar to Medallion. Both have beautiful doors and customization options. Decora and Medallion both have inset doors available if you are looking for that option. If price is an issue Kemper would be less expensive depending what doorstyles and colors you choose.

All 3 are good brands.

Laura Mac ha ringraziato R G MILLER (YBC)
  • PRO
    DDS Design Services, LLC by Jeff Kida
    7 anni fa

Laura, Kemper is the same a Schrock, Diamond or Thomasville. They all come out of the same factory. Just a different label. Nothing special there. Medallion is a slight upgrade also available from some big box locations. Nothing special there either. Dura Supreme is generally available from dealers only. Some lumber yards carry it as well. They have many different options depending on the creative capabilities of your designer you might have some luck there. I assume you are referring to Decora cabinetry on the first one you mentioned. They are comparable to Medallion. It is an upgrade from Kemper. Also available in some Bog Box locations like HD. Try looking at Ultracraft, Fieldstone, Brookhaven or Vantage from Kraftmaid. In my opinion those are all better options and none are available from the Big Boxes.

It's not uncommon for contractors to push less expensive brands as better than they are. It leaves more money on the table for them.

Laura Mac ha ringraziato DDS Design Services, LLC by Jeff Kida
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".