Houzz Logo Print
philglew

What kind of picture can I put in this alcove?

Phil Glew
7 anni fa

Hi all,

My partner and I are just redecorating our dining room. We have finished painting (more or less) that side of the wall, including the fire surround. I have a picture that I want to put up in a nice frame for the left hand alcove, but have a frame where I want a picture that adds a bit of colour. What colour do you think? What kind of image would look elegant here? Should I keep to monochrome or add some colour?

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Konvalina Design Studio
    7 anni fa

Hi Phil,

So you already have a picture to put in the left alcove? I would then recommend to have same size picture in the right alcove and in same/similar frame. In this case the actual picture can be anything that suits your taste: photograph, painting, colourful, black and white, depends what you like. Good quality frame and matching both sides in size, would create the elegant look.

With best wishes,

Phil Glew ha ringraziato Konvalina Design Studio
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".