Houzz Logo Print
natalie_hughes17

What color should I paint the office?

Natalie Hughes
7 anni fa
Ultima modifica:7 anni fa

We have a lot going on here. I think that this man cave type office is fine, I just need some help with a paint color. The brick is a wallpaper and the blue chairs were given to us, they are not a deal breaker. It would be nice to find a color that compliments all of it, since I know the deep green does not. We still have to hang the animals playing poker. The floor is a light natural reddish laminate, mostly covered by a rug. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

Commenti (10)

• Natalie Hughes
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

• Natalie Hughes
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

• Natalie Hughes
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

• jck910
    7 anni fa

BM Edgecomb Gray

• PRO
    CK Hoffman Design
    7 anni fa

Like the look - since you already have so much color going on with the brick, desk, chairs (maybe?) and picture, go with a strong neutral like: Stone Lion or

Gauntlet Gray. Both by Sherwin Williams: here's a link to their color finder: http://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/color/find-and-explore-colors/. Best, Caryl H.

• Natalie Hughes
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thank you both

• Karen Bumgardner
    7 anni fa
    I would go grey or greige.Keep the blue chairs. with so much color in the art you need equal color on the opposite wall to keep balance in the room and the chairs are perfect for the job. I would put a yellow lumbar pillow for each chair to pull more color out of the picture.
  • Carolina
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

I'd use a lighter rug and paint the walls a dark brown.

• Natalie Hughes
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thank you ideahound. Do you have the names of those paint colors?

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".