Houzz Logo Print
adrienne8885

mismatched kitchen

adrienne8885
7 anni fa
what color do I need to stain the cabinets and paint the walls? ( disregard the trash can on the table and the clothes. lol moping the floors) I can't decide what would look good

Commenti (4)

• Elle
    7 anni fa

A close-up photo of the countertop would help to assess it.

• acm
    7 anni fa

yeah, I'd take my guidance there. I suspect you'll either need to stain everything dark, to match the ones on the left, or paint everything a disguising color, like cream or gray, taken from the countertop. once you've chosen that, you can pick a coordinating color for the walls -- a pale gray, cream, or white, I'd imagine.

• adrienne8885
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa
    countertop close up has some tan in there but is difficult to see
  • PRO
    Bella Lodge Studio
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

1)"Blackened", satin: this is F&B paint for all cabinets (wall cabinets incl.) do not forget an undercoat!!!

2) " All White", use 100% gloss (from F&B) for walls and ceiling (the same colour). It is very practical (easy to maintain) and are lighting up the space, it is look bigger then it really is. The light will be reflected and white paint will be warm up by countertop and flooring.

NB!!! do not use gray shadows (only in accessories), because there are to heavy with zebrano flooring and countertop ( there are already mismatchEd with each other). Deferent shadows of gray and browns will look dull in your kitchen: a big silver fridge and metal sink are right accents. + just add the stylish silver/metal handles (see photo or similar). So, you just need to "calm down" your kitchen....

3) treat the window with simple (and practical as well) white Aluminium blinds

4) aaaaand a brick wall, needs to be updated too: by white/or the same colour as cabinets.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".