Houzz Logo Print
lf_depuis

Pale Grey and White kitchen

Hi Can anyone help.
I have a north facing kitchen and new pale grey gloss cabinets. The worktop is white mirror chip laminate.
Cant decide on colour of tiles. Want bevilled brick effect, and worried to go dark grey as may look like a battleship. Also worried to go very pale grey as may look boring and clinical. Help!

Commenti (8)

• PRO
    OnePlan
    7 anni fa
    Maybe consider a grey tile with a warmer tinge, like Moles breath sort of colour , to add some warmer tones if the room is north facing ?
    Lorraine White ha ringraziato OnePlan
  • PRO
    Kharis & Kale Interiors
    7 anni fa

You could also use a mix of shades of grey which could be a bit more interesting or lay them in a herringbone pattern

Lorraine White ha ringraziato Kharis & Kale Interiors
  • PRO
    Amber Jeavons Ltd
    7 anni fa
    Hello Lorraine,

Have a look at earthy tones and those with hints of pink or plastery undertones.. Adding some off whites that veer towards cream would further add warmth. Consider other natural textures and materials such as woods, concretes and stone.. Chalky finishes on paintwork too adds depth to the colour.. :))
    Lorraine White ha ringraziato Amber Jeavons Ltd
  • Lorraine White
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thank you for all your comments Still undecided tho. Lots of the grey tiles Ive got as samples look so similar to the cabinets, it looks like weve tried to match up but didn't quite make it. I have a sample of Elephant and Castle from walls and floors that is a whisper of grey, which hubbie likes but I,m not so sure! Does anyone else have it?

• PRO
    Dub M
    7 anni fa
    Hi Lorraine my kitchen will also be north facing and we are planning cream/ white metro tiles dark grout with a cashmere painter kitchen. Post some pics of the grey tiles and kitchen so we can see.
  • PRO
    Amelia Laura Interior Design
    5 anni fa

HI Lorraine , I like the sound of your kitchen colours! Without seeing the tones in a picture its difficult to determine which shades you have chosen but I can visualise both white and grey in a printed or decorated tile. By choosing a decorated tile you can combine the colour of your cabinets and your work surface beautifully. There are so many beautiful tiles out there..here are some lovely examples..im not sure what your style is but here a few options ...

Good luck with it! hope it turns out well!

• honeypoppet
    5 anni fa
    Old post
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".