Houzz Logo Print
gailm47

Selling a house with neighbors' houses are too close

gailm47
8 anni fa
How do you sell a house when the house gets comments that it is beautiful, looks like a model home, etc. The only negative we have heard is the other neighbors' houses are too close & not enough privacy in the backyard. We have planted trees and have bushes around our deck that makes it very private. Our house has been on the market for 2 years in the dayton, Ohio area and is for sale in the mid 400,000 range. We want to be done with selling the house at this point & just want to move on. Need advice you may have, but we do not want to give the house away.

Commenti (3)

• User
    8 anni fa

Well, with all due respect, the house location is what it is. You need to find a buyer that the closeness does not bother, as the house found you. Perhaps there are many houses in that price range to choose from, and therefore the compromise is not worth the cost. If you want to move on the best way is to lower the price.

• susanalanandwrigley
    8 anni fa

Agree with margocorp, house price will need to be lowered for location that makes it a little less desirable. Also a skilled realtor should be able to play up the features you've added for privacy. Unfortunately sometimes you just have to wait for the right buyer to come along,especially if you are not willing to lower the price.

• PRO
    Peters Cabinetry
    8 anni fa

I don't know exactly where you are located, but if you're in south dayton I have some connections with a realtor I could pass on. Small operator but experienced with selling homes in that area. Send me a private message if you want more info. Good luck!

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".