Houzz Logo Print
morsecustomhomes

Early American Farmhouse-under construction

I'm always stunned when I find homes that are planted on a lot without any thought or consideration to its surrounding environment. I believe a home should consider its environment, views, breezes, and sunlight just as much as the function it serves its occupants. This Early American Farmhouse custom home (currently under construction)

takes advantage of vistas from every direction and includes four exterior, covered porches. Tall ceilings allow for expansive views of the surrounding orchard and sky, and provide abundant natural light. The 12 ft. ceiling height on the first floor allows for extra tall windows and amazing views from the second floor windows and decks. Design, Build, and Enjoy!

Commenti (11)

• PRO
    Morse Custom Homes and Remodeling
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Coming soon!

• PRO
    Double D Contractors Inc.
    8 anni fa

Very excited to see the progress and the final outcome!

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    8 anni fa

Looks like it's coming along nicely!

• PRO
    Laura Lee Designs
    8 anni fa

What a beautiful home! Very excited to see the finished results!

• PRO
    Kemora Landscapes
    8 anni fa

What a project! Love your views on working with the surrounding environment to make the home the best it can be. I see so much potential in this, it's exciting! Can't wait to see the finished product.

• PRO
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    The Early American Farm House Custom Home is getting its standing seam metal roof installed, first coat of paint, and sheetrock installed. Exterior brickwork is finished and the custom columns and railings get installed next week. Design, Build, and Enjoy!
  • Bev
    8 anni fa

Looking great so far! I love the yellow paint!

• PRO
    Stecki Construction
    8 anni fa

Awesome! I am excited to see the finished project!

• PRO
    Peters Cabinetry
    7 anni fa

Looking forward to seeing the cabinetry! We love this kind of work! So much history and care in the old craftsmanship

• PRO
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

We really enjoy recreating old architecture and making it modern again. Recreating the Early American Farmhouse to meet the needs of a current custom home has been very fun for our clients and our team.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".