Houzz Logo Print
wickedwhite

Drapery advice

wickedwhite
8 anni fa
My friend recently added drapery panels to her family room and loves the look. Her main floor is open concept so she wants to do something similar to the two windows (dining room and patio doors) at the back of the house. How would you finish these two windows to maintain a consistent look? Please note the blinds are new so they are staying.

Commenti (7)

• wickedwhite
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    I thought about doing something like this in the same fabric as the family room. Is it appropriate or too much fabric? She wants to soften the windows not swallow the view. Thanks!
  • wickedwhite
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    Very pretty Diana. What do you think about the proposed placement of the rods? Is it acceptable to have panels on only one side of the rod, as I am proposing for the patio and two smaller dining room windows?
  • PRO
    Marylou Fraser Interiors
    8 anni fa

Whimsical Family room · Maggiori informazioni
    How about something a bit more fun?

here is a family room I did that is a bit whimsical

Best of luck

Marylou

• Sandra Sweeney
    8 anni fa

Not an interior designer, but wanted to add my two cents, for what it might be worth. I like the idea of having the single rod with one panel. We did this in two rooms and the panel could be pulled across the full length of the rod if we wanted to. Looks nice.

I like the suggestion of adding some sort of trim to the original panels.

• wickedwhite
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    Thanks. Anyone else I have an opinion about the drapes gathering only on one side?
  • Trade Bear
    7 anni fa

Yep, I think the one panel for those two windows would like fine.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".