Houzz Logo Print
plapointe

Yes or no to the red stools?

plapointe
8 anni fa
We can get the same stools in black, we are really not sure about the red. Thoughts?

Commenti (19)

• User
    8 anni fa

I like the red, too. Five is too many though, I'd store two unless needed.

• PRO
    Designs by Vincenza Interiors, Inc
    8 anni fa
    Stick with your first instinct.
  • User
    8 anni fa

Red, especially if your dr walls are periwinkle.

• carolanneboyle
    8 anni fa

I like the red, but agree that 5 is too many. If you need to have five, maybe find some that are smaller in width?

• happyleg
    8 anni fa

Red pops!

• PRO
    Quintessential Elegance
    8 anni fa
    Red for sure!
  • tammra2
    8 anni fa

But pull in some other red somewhere , like in a rug or pictures. Really pretty red your chairs are

• Mare D.
    8 anni fa
    Agree with the above. Also think you should consider some red accents to tie in those stools.
  • suezbell
    8 anni fa

Red pressed metal/wire art for above the china cabinet.

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/moCnfvg1b_wJ40WV7NQihAQ.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f8/7e/8f/f87e8f83ad26ad322ba63a7727a90dbc.jpg

https://cdn-img-1.wanelo.com/p/14a/d9c/582/b500bf3bf64dcee9d845abb/x354-q80.jpg

You could also consider using horizontal wall paper trim tape with your red in it at the top of your walls.

• tammra2
    8 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 8 anni fa

You mean above the cabinets ? Not sure exactly what that is. ? Not familiar with that. I'm thinking just in accessories for a touch of red. Not to much. I will look that up on wallpaper trim tape. Interesting. Thank you houzzers I'm learning a lot for sure

• Lara Raffaelli
    8 anni fa
    I don't like the red with the lovely duck-egg blue. Looks like a theatre. Perhaps re-cover in grey or duck-egg blue to tie in. Or get the black ones.
  • Elaine Doremus Resumes Written
    8 anni fa

Red is my favorite color, so I'm a little biased! Yes, yes, yes for the red!

• pjmorris
    8 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 8 anni fa

Loving the red. I can see how three would be better. Some of your saved pictures in your idea book shows three red chairs at an island. Looks amazing.

• Marisha Pamaylaon
    8 anni fa
    The red is great!! Maybe stick to only 4 instead of five
  • Dreacorator
    8 anni fa
    To my eye the red is too much, black would serve your space better.
  • PRO
    Linda Mayo
    8 anni fa

The red is nice. Some red in the Roman shades to tie it together would be nice.

• PRO
    Cancork Floor Inc.
    8 anni fa

Red is great. Red kettle helps. A hint of red in an area rug under the dining table would really help. Black would be too heavy. White would be the best...but red is a very close second. I love red...so saying that white would work better, means you should see if you can find a white option before settling on red.

• PRO
    Shoa Gallery
    8 anni fa

What does the rest of your space look like. This looks nice but does it work with the rest of your house? No black. You need a pop of color.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".