Houzz Logo Print
clairev1

Is the throw one-sided? What is the Return Policy?

Claire Vassberg Designs
8 anni fa
Ultima modifica:8 anni fa

One-sided as in a distinct front side & back side?
Also, please provide the details of your Return Policy.

Organic Cotton Herringbone Throw, White · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    zestt
    8 anni fa

Hello! Thank you for your inquiry. Our herringbone throw is 2 sided. meaning the pattern looks the same on both sides. Our return policy is below. Please note that customer is responsible for shipping on a return. If the item is not to your liking, you can simply email us for a return authorization, ship it back to our address and you will be refunded by Houzz upon our receipt of the merchandise.

We want every zestt item you purchase to make the space you dwell in to feel like home. That's why we offer the love your space guarantee. If you don't absolutely adore your zestt purchase, exchange it within 30 days for another item or receive a full refund of the purchase price. Receipt is required for all returns or exchanges.

Please note that zestt outlet items ending in a U.S price of .99 are not eligible for return or exchange. We regret that we cannot accept returns on special-order items or items damaged through normal wear and tear.

• PRO
    Claire Vassberg Designs
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Do U have a detailed image of the herringbone pattern?

It does not show up on the ivory color throw.

• PRO
    zestt
    8 anni fa

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".