Houzz Logo Print
stscsf

material of passthrough bi-fold

stscsf
8 anni fa
I love the design of the bi-fold pass through between kitchen and dining room. please give me more details re. the material and construction. looks like it might be japanese. was it custom designed?

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Cooper Robertson
    8 anni fa

Yes, we custom-designed it. It's made of walnut to match the rest of the cabinetry.

We're glad you like it.

• stscsf
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Thank you for your prompt response. 'what is the light vertical material? I like everything about this loft! the wood is beautiful. Would like to have seen photo of the kitchen.

• PRO
    Cooper Robertson
    8 anni fa

The translucent material in the pass-through doors is frosted, interlaminated glass. You can see the kitchen in the other version of this photo with the doors open.

stscsf ha ringraziato Cooper Robertson
  • stscsf
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Thank you! hope I can have it recreated ... love the vertical strips of walnut. The translucent and strips give it the Japanese feel.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".