Houzz Logo Print
missyann1973

help with office color

missyann1973
8 anni fa
Hi,
Im in the process of picking out a color for my upcoming home office. the livingroom is stone lion and so will the entry way off from the living room be the same color. My office will be visible from the living room so I wanted a nice color that flows. .was thinking of a soft blue or blue gray, but not the blues with green in them. ..HELP, there are way too many!! I will have an accent wall that I am considering to paint kendell charcoal BM ,which has a tall ceiling and has a window on it. The room gets descent natural lighting. .I considered Smoke by BM but the sample just looked soooo pale. ...I put a sample of Puritan Gray BM up as well and got spooked..lol..I'm a coward when it comes to color. ..the pink room is what I'm looking at painting. .ignore my color samples. ..I have posted
a pict of my living room color and the door off from the living room is going to be my office. ..

thanks. ..

Commenti (22)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".