Houzz Logo Print
amber_lee_dibble

The ceiling mural, are there any more photos of it?

I love this! Such a huge leap from plain old white. I would love this and to see it better. Do you by any chance have any more pictures of this? And of course, can it be reproduced?
Cloud ceiling mural · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Wall Art by Allyson
    8 anni fa

Hi Amber, Yes I have a photo of the ceiling that I will attach. I am the artist and I am available to paint your ceiling! where are you located?

• Amber-Lee Dibble
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Oh how beautiful... And well, I live in Alaska. Your ceiling is exquisite. Exactly right. Where in our beautiful world are you located? You can see where I have lived for almost 24 years at pioneeroutfitters.com and the house I am redesigning is 110 miles North of Chisana ~ in Tok. My little girl has outgrown my own home schooling efforts and it is time to introduce her to public school. The renters who were trusted with our home there completely destroyed what was a joyful and love infused home. I can't bare it, as you can imagine, so we are starting afresh!

• PRO
    Wall Art by Allyson
    8 anni fa

Amber, your homeland is beautiful! I just looked up Tok. I see you are also near the Canadian border? how amazing to live in such a beautiful surrounding. The tour company looks like so much fun! Im sorry to hear about your renters though. I live in California.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".