Houzz Logo Print
kellycheck

Patio materials

kellycheck
8 anni fa
Hi could you please provide the patio material. I live in NJ also and am doing a patio and I'm being swayed away fr
Bluestone be of the heat factor and was seeing if this is bluestone or another material that's better with heat. Thanks in advance
Turkey Hill · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Cording Landscape Design
    8 anni fa

You are correct. This is bluestone. Unfortunately all hardscape surfaces heat up when in the full sun - even concrete pavers and brick.

• PRO
    Hillside Nurseries
    8 anni fa

Travertine does not retain heat quite as much as most stone or manufactured pavers. You will be limited on sizes...I have not seen it available in large panels like bluestone. A more $$ material too.

• PRO
    Cording Landscape Design
    8 anni fa

You have to be careful with travertine in our climate - we have not seen great results after the last few winters.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".