Houzz Logo Print
sammusso

Net Zero Home w/ ADU

Sam Swanson
8 anni fa

Building is a process, not for the faint of heart, I'm very blessed that my consulting business partner (mother) is a retired interior design professional from the DFW area, who has built and designed both residential and commercial projects. Its's a wonderful scenario having someone who feels and envisions your dreams and validates the sense they make in a sketch that she can put on paper to scale and walk you through that vision that comes to life. She helps create and manage my projects from start to finish...Talk about minutia management quality control. She is the best I ever worked with...and I have been real estate broker/owner who has worked with some of the leading designers/builders/contractors/artists and architects over a 20+ yr career. Thanks to all of them for teaching me what NOT to do and how to Do It Right the first time, and to my mom for teaching me how to do it PERFECT for the individual who has the dream to begin with. It is a wonderful opportunity to create a place for a family to enjoy and the sanctuary that the home gives. Plan for the future, its time to be innovative, different and mindful of what works for you!

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Zero Energy Project
    8 anni fa

Would love to check out your Net Zero Home w/ADU! Do you have photos?

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".