8 anni fa
    How did you do the walls? I love them
  • pheben
    8 anni fa
    Crickets!.. No answer
  • PRO
    The Artists Hands - Faux Finishes
    7 anni fa

Here is a wall that we completed previously. It show's a very similar finish to the one that you're enquiring about. The difference being that ours has a silk sheen as we used metallic plasters and waxes for this application. Though the concept is basically the same. It is various troweled applications of plaster (could be venetian plaster, luster stone plaster etc...) It definitely requires artistic skill and product knowledge of these kinds of finishes. The artist that completed the picture you're enquiring about completed a beautiful wall finish and very clearly is an experienced, skilled decorative artist/faux painter. I hope this helps provide some insight!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".