Houzz Logo Print
dawnn510

Ceiling Height and Island Dimensions?

dawnn510
9 anni fa
Can you please provide the ceiling height, as well as the overall island dimensions (including countertop) for this lovely kitchen? Also, if possible, the size / dimensions of the pendants would be greatly appreciated, as well. And if you know, by chance, the distance they are hung from the ceiling, this would be much appreciated added information. Thank you so much in advance!
Historic home Downtown Northville · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Emery Design | Build
    9 anni fa

Hi Dawn,

They are 8' ceilings and the island counter dimensions are approx. 46" x 90"

Unfortunately I cannot recall the exact dimensions of the fixtures and the heights they are hung from the ceiling.

Thank you for your interest!

dawnn510 ha ringraziato Emery Design | Build
  • dawnn510
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa

Thank you so much for your reply, and especially for responding late. You have been extremely helpful, and I appreciate it very much! Thank you!

• dawnn510
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa

OH MY GOODNESS!! That's NOT what I meant to say!! I used the VOICE typing on my phone, and somehow it CHANGED what I WANTED to say, which was, "for responding so quickly" to "responding so late"! NOT what I told it to type! I'm sooo sorry! You responded extremely fast, and with very helpful information. I truly appreciate your assistance, and I am sorry my phone flubbed up!!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".