Houzz Logo Print
andoverlakes

An Unfinished Living Room

andoverlakes
9 anni fa
A while back we purchased a sofa, two chairs and ottoman for our living room. All is good; however I don't know how to proceed with finishing the room. To start, I'm not sure where to place the chairs. We like them in front of the windows but they seem too big in that space - especially with the existing end tables we have. I've included photos showing them in front of the window and also on each side of the room entrance. The room is approx. 12' x 14' - so not large. The sofa is 76" long. Do you think the end tables can work in the room or are they too heavy? I know our table lamps have to go. Any suggestions for that? Also, I love the mirrored chest that is on the wall opposite the windows however it looks pretty lonely there. The brown straight chair is an extra from our kitchen so it is not a must-have in this room. What do you suggest to make this room inviting? Thank you.

Commenti (155)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".