11 anni fa
    what color is the slate?
  • Emilie Bova
    11 anni fa
    love the floor
  • PRO
    Thunder Hill Design
    11 anni fa
    yes, further details about the floor please? name, color specifics and tile size?
  • jlskinn
    11 anni fa
    What type of slate is this?
  • lesleymcfraser
    11 anni fa
    Pity there's no answers,should not be on this site
  • cjankogardner
    11 anni fa
    We know the floor tile is slate, would you please share what brand, style, and where one might find it?
  • Carol
    11 anni fa
    I found something similar...not quite as grey from Virginia Tile in Michigan...it is 12x12 aqua green slate-clefted
  • Carol
    10 anni fa
    If you are interested I can try to post a picture. My floor looks very similar
  • Emilie Bova
    10 anni fa
    This took so long, my house in now built and we have moved in. Used a porcelain slate that looks like this for our master bath and porch. Love it!
  • Elizabeth
    10 anni fa
    ebova - Might you be able to let us know mfr and style of your similar floor, since there is no info on this image? Thanks so much! Would love to see a picture, too, if you are inclined. Thanks for your info munroemom!
  • Emilie Bova
    10 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 10 anni fa
    fredberry- It was Asian Black Continental Slate CS53 from Home Depot. It never needs to be sealed as does real slate, and has enough texture to prevent slipping in the bathroom and on the porch. It can be used interior or exterior.
  • tiamia
    10 anni fa
    Your floor is beautiful. It looks like it has a lot of brown,,,the sample I received for the Daltile Continental asian black looks has a deep bluish/black hue, definitely not brown.
  • Emilie Bova
    10 anni fa
    You are correct. Let me double check my tile sheet. I have a porcelain slate from Lowe's on our screen porch. I could have mixed up the spec. I love both of them for their texture and slate look, and price.
  • tiamia
    10 anni fa
    Ebova, thanks so much. I'd love to know the specs of your floor...I really like the brownish hues. Thanks!
  • Emilie Bova
    10 anni fa
    Yes, the brownish slate is from Lowe's and called Rocks Black made in Italy, porcelain tile and had a code number on the tile of 8 020841240948. It was discontinued but we found stocks of it last year at a Lowe's in south Florida and had it shipped to site. The blueish slate was from Home Depot. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Carol
    10 anni fa
    if I had sealed this with the enhancer it would have looked like the original picture posted at the top of this thread. I know this because I made a sample in my closet.
  • Carol
    10 anni fa
    actually is aqua green slate clefted from Virginia Tile in Michigan
  • jlskinn
    10 anni fa
    Is there anyway you can post a picture of what the sample looked like with the sealer on it?
  • Carol
    10 anni fa
    This is in a closet with no natural light where i applied the enhancer/sealer so quality is not the best but you can see that it is darker. The other picture i posted did not have an enhancer in the sealer
  • Carol
    10 anni fa
    Another picture...
  • jlskinn
    10 anni fa
    Thank you!
  • Carol
    10 anni fa
    the tile in the bottom right corner and about 1/4 of the tile above it were enhanced. There is a shadow that you see coming from that corner tile but as I said…poor lighting
  • PRO
    Casa Blanca Tile & Stone Inc.
    9 anni fa
    Casa Blanca Tile (Harrison NY) can provide a variety of natural slate in various sizes, Cleft, Tumbled or Honed and Mosaic's.
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".