Houzz Logo Print
magdamihaescu

Love the wall color. Could you tell me what it is?

Small Living/Dining Room · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Jackie Glass Inc.
    9 anni fa

Thank you! It's a wonderful neutral. Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray HC-173

• Magda Mihaescu
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa

Sorry to ask you this, but are you very sure that is the color? In the picture the color looks a little on the cream/yellow side but when I checked color on BM HC 173 it does not have any yellow tone but a light gray. thank you once again. If you are positive that is what it is, then I will go ahead and use it as I really like it

• PRO
    Jackie Glass Inc.
    8 anni fa

Sorry we've been so busy this summer and haven't had much time for our Houzz questions. I'm afraid this was the colour we used on the wall but I realize that the photo changes the colour. To get the look you see in the photo you can try Lancaster Whitewash HC 174- it's has a yellow cast to its gray tone. If you prefer a soft yellow try Windham cream HC-6

• Magda Mihaescu
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Thank you

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".