Houzz Logo Print
lilmoney

what are the dimensions of the benches? did you build with cushions already in mind or custom cushions after?

lilmoney
11 anni fa
Christin Eggener · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    C. Marie Designs, Inc
    11 anni fa
    I used the crate and barrel ventura collection cushions and then built to fit them. It was a great solution for a less expensive way then custom. Crate and Barrel has carried this collection for many years and every year they come out with a couple new colors of cushions. I wanted to have the option to change the cushion color if I got sick of the purple. They are really high quality and the fabric is Sunbrella so I have only cleaned them once in 4 years. They look like new even though I have always left them out all summer. They dry quickly and clean easy. They are 55"W x 27"D x 6"H for the sofa cushion set, each set has one seat cushion and 2 back cushions included. I used two sofa cushion sets and one corner cushion set for each corner of the deck.
  • lilmoney
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    thank you so much for the response! your work is great -- super inviting
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".