Houzz Logo Print
angel_reed8660716

purchasing the pieces

Angel Reed
9 anni fa
I would like to know where the pieces (sink, toilet, ect) were purchased. We have purchased a 13000 square foot home and are in the process of trying to create a wow factor with this new home. I love the look of this bathroom.
Powder Bath Room - Cabinets · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    The Artists Hands - Faux Finishes
    9 anni fa
    Hi Angel! Thanks for your enquiry. I will be happy to provide you with this information. I will locate the file this weekend and post the information for you on Monday. Did you buy your home locally in Houston? This is where all items were purchased from.
  • Angel Reed
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    We are in Wv...hopefully these places have a way to order online.
  • PRO
    The Artists Hands - Faux Finishes
    9 anni fa
    Here is the information for this Powder Bathroom as promised. Accent wall tile is from Walker Zanger - Contessa Arabesco Silver Leaf Field. Tile on floor is from Walker Zanger - Valneri 1224 -Almalenco Nero Natural. The sink is from Lighting Inc in Houston (713) 599 1536 and is B22-P-131 Amber gun metal round. The toilet is from Kohler K-4067-G9, Branco Model - Sand Color. The faucets were oil rubbed bronze and I need to locate the information for this item. Hope this helps! Kindly, Caroline
  • Angel Reed
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thank you so much for the information...I'm excited to try to find these pieces. This was such a gorgeous look. Thanks again for your help.
  • PRO
    Walker Zanger
    9 anni fa
    Here is a link to the Walker Zanger collection used: http://walkerzanger.com/collections/products.php?view=mat&mat=Contessa&coll=Contessa if it is helpful!
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".