Houzz Logo Print
jaclyn_kunkel

Hi! Could you tell me more about the floor / countertops / lighting?

9 anni fa

Commenti (15)

• PRO
    9 anni fa
    Thats an Oak floor, site finished (no bevels). Stain was likely custom mixed on site.
  • 9 anni fa
    I am looking for that style large fridge - can you tell me the manufacturer and the size?
  • PRO
    9 anni fa
    It's the Thermador Freedom Collection. A 30" refrigerator and an 18" freezer.
  • 8 anni fa

What is the wall color and brand?

• PRO
    8 anni fa

Benjamin Moore's Shoreline 1471.

• 6 anni fa

Can you tell me the cabinet color? I have same floor stain on red oak and want to update my cabinet color. I want white but have cream now! Thanks in advance!!

• PRO
    6 anni fa

Benjamin Moore's White 01

• 6 anni fa

you are lightning fast! thanks!

• 6 anni fa

What is the height of the upper cabinets, both the glass ones and the ones below? And, how do the upper glass-front cabinets open? Thanks!

• PRO
    6 anni fa

The ceiling is 9 feet high. The overall height of the cabinet (from the bottom to the ceiling including the crown) is 54". The bottom doors are 32" high and the upper doors are 12" high. They open using the same handles as the cabinets below (but installed on the horizontal). You don't see them here because they were on back order when we took the photograph!

• 6 anni fa

Thanks for the quick answer. Do you think it's possible to achieve this look with 8 foot ceilings? Maybe bottom doors at 27" high and top door at 12" high. Or will these proportions look odd?

• PRO
    6 anni fa

You would have only 42" to work with overall. I think it will look nicer to have just single doors that go the entire length with crown on top. I think the doors will end up looking too stubby in 8ft!

• 6 anni fa

Few more questions: First, just noticed that all of the upper drawers are full slab rather than shaker. Any specific reason for this? Second, once the handles are installed on the upper cabinets, will these cabinets open from the bottom? If so, is storage space sacrificed in these cabinets since the door will open into them?

• PRO
    6 anni fa

Doors on the upper cabinets open out & up. No storage is sacrificed! :) Yes, no shaker on skinny drawers...it looks bad when the recessed panel in the middle is too small.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".