Houzz Logo Print
nlb0918

What style of light should I put over kitchen table if using RH Harmon pendants over island?

12 anni fa
White cabinets, charcoal perimeter counters, espresso island, marble top. RH harmon pendants over island and Pottery Barn benchmark table in kitchen. Interior doors have black hardware

Commenti (8)

• 12 anni fa
    Just putting a link to the Harmon Pendant for reference.
    Harmon Pendant | Restoration Hardware · Maggiori informazioni

What would you say the overall style you are going for is?
  • 12 anni fa
    Thank you! I am going for classic with contemporary accents.
  • 11 anni fa
    I am wondering the same thing! What about a drunm shade or simple chandelier like hubbington forge simple lines?
  • 11 anni fa
    All recessed lighting for the rest of the kitchen. No other pendants other than the Harmon.
  • PRO
    9 anni fa
    If you have the room surrounding your table, this stainless steel Arco lamp will pair very well with the Harmon Pendants. Try placing as seen in this example, your guests will be impressed every time they visit.
  • PRO
    9 anni fa
    How big is the table?
  • PRO
    8 anni fa

the harmon is a great classic light and i think you could do so much with it! i like the light options in the comment above.

also, this one could be a nice contrast:
    http://www.circalighting.com/details.aspx?pid=5595

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".