Houzz Logo Print
viviennesung

POLL: Win an iPad - pick your favourite new product from 100% Design

Vivienne Sung
9 anni fa
Ultima modifica:9 anni fa
As you’ll know we’re currently exhibiting at the UK’s largest interior design show - 100% Design, London. In celebration of the show, we’re running a competition showcasing 5 great products designed by the emerging talents exhibiting at the show. At Houzz, we’re all about connecting professionals and creating new opportunities for people in the world of design, so it’s a win-win for everyone. Now we just need your help to figure out which product will take the gold star.

Vote in the poll, and leave a comment on why you love it and you’ll be entered into our draw to win an iPad Mini - so get going guys.

This competition closed at midnight on 26th September 2014. The winner will be notified by 3rd October 2014.
By registering your vote and adding a comment, you are agreeing to our competition terms and conditions: www.bit.ly/TermsandConditions100percentdesign
Lucy Turner - Green Spectrum Kidney Table
Loïc Bard - Capside Lamp
Korridor Designs - Pyramid Box
DailyLife Lab - Rainy Pot
Lozi Designs - White Chest of Drawers

Commenti (228)

• Sean Rodwell
    9 anni fa
    The green spectrum kidney table is a perfect example of using vintage inspiration to model a contemporary look and would suit todays vintage inspired contemporary home!
  • helenlawson1
    9 anni fa
    I like the chest of drawers unusual shape
  • Isti'adzah Rohyati
    9 anni fa
    I like the DailyLife Lab - Rainy Pot design. Because of the colour, I can imagine it will match with any room in my house. I can put this Rainy Pot on the outside, right beside my front window, as a 'welcome note' for the guests. Or I can put in my kitchen, to brighten up the kitchen room.
  • Michelle Bayliss
    9 anni fa
    love the lamps.. I hate it when "main" lights are on.. lamps are much more subtle, and calming x
  • gee_sims
    9 anni fa
    Pyramid boxes are great for all ages, for kids they create a fun way of storage as they are colourful and different with the pyramids on top. They also look sophisticated in a colour that would match your rooms colour theme as not just storage, as an object of design
  • ettiebo
    9 anni fa
    voted for the table. interesting shape and beautiful colours.
  • DJ Bargh
    9 anni fa
    Rainy Pot, such a simple but cheerful and bright idea
  • tiamay
    9 anni fa
    Lozi Designs. The clean lines of the chest are very attractive.
  • Julie Levitt
    9 anni fa
    I voted for the pyramid boxes. I just love the style. Perfect & funky for a child's room!
  • Jaye Stanley
    9 anni fa
    Love the chest of drawers. It's a modern design but it would easily go with most bedrooms. The smaller compartment is ideal as I like to keep my socks in a little corner in one of my drawers.
    Although I do enjoy quirky designs, I think that simple is best for a bedroom and the fact that it stands off the floor is perfect as I can already imagine keeping my slippers underneath :) very good product overall
  • Gilli Cormode
    9 anni fa
    I love the white chest of drawers. It has simple clean lines with a modern edge.
  • elleh76
    9 anni fa
    The rainy pot is such a great idea, it has so much potential in different styles and back drops.... little quirky and fun...
  • Ruth Iliffe
    9 anni fa
    Caddie lantern- simple lines:)
  • PRO
    Emma Painter Interiors
    9 anni fa
    I love the Scandinavian feel of the chest of drawers: Clean lined beauty and fit for purpose - a winning combination.
  • Lee Drummond
    9 anni fa
    rainy pot. great way to add colour and life to a small wall and easy to care for great design
  • neve0408
    9 anni fa
    Daily life pot got my vote, its useful, cute and every home will have a space for that and could afford they're own little bit of design :)
  • v1j3
    9 anni fa
    Capside Lamp - Very well designed piece, colourful with a twist - Love It!
  • Andrew Keane
    9 anni fa
    Unique design and would look good on display.
  • Jon Nelmes
    9 anni fa
    Great lines and colours on the table. Wouldn't have a clue where to put it though!
  • User
    9 anni fa
    Lozi Designs - White Chest of Drawers as it looks great and is the one i would actually buy.
  • ificandream
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa
    got to be the rainy pot. i have killed so many plants this would at least give them a chance.
  • Aimee Frost
    9 anni fa
    the rainy pots just adorable!
  • Minty W
    9 anni fa
    Love the lamps, I always enjoy new ways of using lighting and I love the shape, only question is how can I get hold of one!
  • Natalie McQuire
    9 anni fa
    Rainy pot - very unique!
  • mc054
    9 anni fa
    The rainy pot makes me smile! I would love to have this in my kitchen!!
  • Pamela Darbyshire
    9 anni fa
    Love the Capside lamp. So unusual.
  • gforce74
    9 anni fa
    Rainy pot - cute and functional!
  • Alan Williams
    9 anni fa
    Whit chest of draws, very Renée Macintosh
  • PRO
    grouparchitect
    9 anni fa
    love the rainy pot
  • Jessica Geen
    9 anni fa
    Voted for Loic Bard's Capside Lamp because it's simple yet intriguing.
  • stacyvdavies
    9 anni fa
    Love the colours and simplicity of the table
  • sakuraamelie
    9 anni fa
    Voted for the rainy pot because I think it would immediately make any room more cheerful.
  • Betty Regan
    9 anni fa
    Voted - Lozi Designs - White Chest of Drawers - contemporary, slightly eclectic, simplicity of design, functional.
  • _shakeyjake_
    9 anni fa
    Capside lamp! Love the bold colours and pale wood!
  • Liz Kamille
    9 anni fa
    Love how quirky the pyramid box is.
    Gives a different edge to an otherwise normal box and the different colours still keep it fun and cheerful.

I want one! Or two, maybe 3...
  • Mehboob Hussain Sharif
    9 anni fa
    I think this is a design which is made with difficulty & will tremendously beautiful in the night and I love it thx
  • Tom Flanagan
    9 anni fa
    The competition is now over! Thanks everyone for voting for these fantastic products and a big thanks to the designers too - all winners have now been contacted.
  • mweg
    9 anni fa
    Voted for the rainy pot - great design, fun, colourful and useful too
  • himynameisnikki
    9 anni fa
    Love the curved edges on the drawers. They'd look great against a bright feature wall!!
  • moshimonster99
    9 anni fa
    I love the rainy pot - quirky and fun. Every house should have one!
  • hadrahana
    7 anni fa

stackable table you can sit on too

• PRO
    Kellaway Bathrooms
    7 anni fa

Nice design

• jeanrader
    7 anni fa

The simple design of the chest of drawers would allow it to look great in any room of the house. Love it

• M
    7 anni fa
    Love it
  • eweelina
    7 anni fa

Rainy Pot! So cute and practical!

• PRO
    Lumenata Lighting Design
    7 anni fa

Thank You for your kind comments :)

• PRO
    Saddleworth Beds
    7 anni fa

great design, fun, colourful and useful too

• PRO
    Wood4Floors
    7 anni fa

Voted to "DailyLife Lab - Rainy Pot".. It's lovely!

• PRO
    Austin John Ltd
    7 anni fa

Voted for the Capside Lamps! They are so original! I would love to put these in a kids room or a sleek white office to add a splash of colour and a different texture.

• PRO
    OFFICETWENTYFIVEARCHITECTS
    7 anni fa

Voted for the table - perfect combination of greens

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".