What type of automatic gate opener can be used? What are the measureme

Mari Mejia
9 anni fa
Driveway Gates · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Integrous
    9 anni fa

Wow, what a gate! A swing-gate operator system from Door King or Liftmaster will do the trick. Be careful with who you get to install it, as there are contractors who will put it in without regard to safety codes, which could cause trouble in the event of an accident.

• PRO
    Colletti Doors
    8 anni fa

Laila,

Thank you for your interest in our products! You can contact me directly at agreen@collettidesign.com and we can discuss manufacturing a gate similar for your residence. All of the products showcased on our Houzz profile were manufactured by us in-house. We may even be able to refer you to a reputable automation company depending on what part of the country you are located in. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you!

Alan Green

Colletti Design

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".