Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_4137642

Art hanging

User
9 anni fa
Hello, would you please let me know what kind of hardware setup you used for hanging the fish artwork? Thank you!
Living Room · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    The Raj Company
    9 anni fa
    Hello, I'm afraid we weren't involved in the process of hanging the fish artwork for this project. We are custom furniture retailers and produced the trays on stands on either side of the upholstered sofa under the fish artwork in question.
    If you would like to know more, please visit www.therajcompany.com or write to us at sales@therajcompany.com. Cheers!
  • PRO
    Mbs Standoffs
    7 anni fa

We offer a hanging system that is more sleek than the choice made here. You can find them on our site. If you have any questions please call our staff for assistance and please mention Houzz. http://mbs-hanging-systems.com/ 

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".