Houzz Logo Print
jennifer_blanchard1631

Product to protect cedar fence

I am looking for a recommendation for a product to protect my new cedar fence, help it last and ideally, preserve the natural cedar colour. Needs to be something that is available at ordinary big-box stores in Canada (Home Depot, Rona etc).

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Rockin' Fine Finish
    9 anni fa
    benjamin moore has good products in there arbor coat line the other option is sikkens
  • oleigh
    9 anni fa
    I used a product called Natural Deck Oil (Rona) on mine years ago. Loved it. The company has been bought and is now under a different name, but staff there should be able to help you find it. My parents recoated their deck with it last year with the newly branded product. I used the cedar tint on mine, but there is colourless as well. I had it for 5 years before selling the house this past year, but it was still looking great.
  • PRO
    Integrous
    9 anni fa
    I would recommend either Sikkens or Cabot stains. They are both top-quality, long lasting products that can be rolled, brushed, or sprayed on. Just make sure you follow instructions. You can find FAQ pages on either of their websites.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".