Houzz Logo Print
hautchic

pool finish, waterline tiles, mosaic tiles on spillway

hautchic
9 anni fa
Hi, I apologize if thousands before me have asked these questions. But for some reason I cannot "see" any comments. This is a stunning design! We are in the middle of our pool facelift and are having trouble deciding on a pool finish. Did you use mosaic tile on the floor of your pool or is it Pebblesheen or Pebbletec. Would you please share the materials, manufacturer and colors for the subjects listed above? Thank you for posting this picture. It is the first one we've seen that makes us say, "That's it!"
Private Residence · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Studio 81 International
    9 anni fa
    I was the architectural designer and the pool was done by another subcontractor that I do not know, I apologize that I can't guide you better. I suspect you could show the picture to a professional and they would be able to determine the answers to some of your questions. The pool was plaster that I do know, but I do not know the color. the spillway is simply they tile you see. The reflection that makes it look like a mosaic is actually the roof reflecting in the water. I hope this might help a little. All the best.
    hautchic ha ringraziato Studio 81 International
  • hautchic
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    It does help! And I so appreciate you taking the time to reply!! All the best, Marcelle
  • PRO
    Elemental Design House
    9 anni fa

Can you tell me at all what color that tile is surrounding the pool?

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".