Houzz Logo Print
katie_blackadder

Help filling these shelves.

Okay so we have these two shelves in our loving room that usually house family photos but we are selling
So we took them down. I have a collection of sepia toned nature photos (trees and flowers). I can print these in various sizes. I don't know what colour frames to use and how many to display as well as size and orientation. Michaels has a sale on black frames right now.

Commenti (3)

• jjandhk
    9 anni fa
    hi! i think sepia toned photos with black frames would be good.
    are you looking for staging ideas?
    if so, i would put away the 2 end tables, the 2 throws and 3 sofa pillows (keep out 1 white one), and the small bookcase; pull the sofa away from both walls, maybe a foot--so it is centered on the end wall and the picture window.
    It is usually said that some red in a room helps it sell.
    Could you rent some large art for the DR wall, with red in it; get 2 red cushions to add to the 1 white one on the sofa? Also could you spray paint 1 or 2 of the Michaels frames a red to match the cushions; and then a medium-sized bowl of fresh red roses on the DR table, when you have the open house?
    Good luck with the sale.
  • Katie Blackadder
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Haha. We just got rid of the red. I'm happy with the wall colour more need to know colour for frames and how to orient and what sizes. Thanks.
  • PRO
    angela auclair photography
    9 anni fa
    white wall, pics w black frames...made me think of this;) -
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".