Houzz Logo Print
deborah_palmore

what color is the hardwood flooring is it engineered thank you

Cedarbrook. 12-256 · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (7)

• PRO
    Marr-Tech Kitchens Ltd.
    9 anni fa
    Hi. The sales person who works with that builder isn't in today unfortunately. I don't know the color, but yes, it is engineered flooring.
  • PRO
    Marr-Tech Kitchens Ltd.
    9 anni fa
    It is Auburn Brown
  • Deborah Palmore
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I really appreciate your information, I have no doubts that this will be perfect in my kitchen. I know it is engineered , is it possible to provide the vendor. who is the maker of this awesome flooring? thank you again for all efforts.
  • PRO
    Marr-Tech Kitchens Ltd.
    9 anni fa
    I looked into it. The builder said it was chosen by the designer of the house. He doesn't have the information unfortunately, and she has since changed jobs. Sorry I couldn't find out for you.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    9 anni fa
    It looks like a prefinished, engineered, hand scraped, 4 side bevel, dark stained hickory floor. Hope that helps. Most good flooring shops can make this for you pretty easily.
  • PRO
    Marr-Tech Kitchens Ltd.
    9 anni fa
    Thanks for the info.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".