where are the table and chairs from

nursernlady
9 anni fa
Dream Home 11 · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Artefacto USA
    9 anni fa
    Thank you for the inquiry. We make and sell all the furniture seen in this photo. The table in question is our Enzo Dining Column. The chairs are called Bessie and are available in 3 different colors (seen here in White Leather). If you send us your contact info we would be glad to have one of sales consultant contact you with more info and availability.
  • nursernlady
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thank you very much! My phone number is 614-579-7309. I am Monica Smith
  • nursernlady
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Hello! Do you deliver furniture throughout the US? If so, could you send me a brochere? I am looking for a contemporary table with seating from 12 to 14 people. My address is 7265 Patterson Pines Trail, Blacklick, Ohio 43004. Thank you so very much!
  • PRO
    Artefacto USA
    9 anni fa
    We do deliver throughout the US and Internationally. Unfortunately we do not produce any printed brochures, however most of our collection can be seen online at www.artefacto.com. We have several tables that meet your criteria, we will have one of our sales rep contact you shortly.
    Thank you
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".