who makes the Trimless LED recessed lights

Rockwell
10 anni fa
Kitchen Lighting · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Lite Line Illuminations, Inc.
    10 anni fa
    Hi there. Those trimless recessed lights are by Tech Lighting- it's their Elements brand. You can see them here: http://www.element-lighting.com/
  • PRO
    Vyvyd Lighting
    7 anni fa

DO NOT use the square trimless recessed light. The corners crack due to heat expansion, and especially due to earth quakes if you live on the west coast.

• PRO
    Lite Line Illuminations, Inc.
    7 anni fa

Although every installation is different, our experience has been great with the LED square trimless. Although LEDs produce heat, it's nothing compared to that of a halogen. So you won't have the heat expansion issues. Each down light has a big heat sink on the LED chip, which takes up the heat rather than the housing of the recessed light.

• PRO
    Alcon Lighting Supply Co
    7 anni fa

Absolutely agree with Lite Line Illuminations.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".