Shutters !

What style are these ? In love
Please and thank you
Michael Kors Penthouse Apartment · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Glenn Gissler Design
    10 anni fa
    These interior layer of window treatment is 2" wood Venetian blinds with a tape - in this case black. You can also order them without a tape - the tape gives a more retro feel.
    FYI - This is Michael Kors Master Bedroom
  • jtman9200
    9 anni fa
    What exactly are you referring to when you say that the blinds have tape? I like the way these look just the way they are. The top looks like it was left a natural wood color, is that how it's lighted or is it wood grain? http://www.illawarrablinds.com.au
  • PRO
    Glenn Gissler Design
    9 anni fa
    Venetian Blinds were originally made with a cloth
    tape' that connected one blind to the next. At one point the use of a string was substituted for the tape for a different somewhat more modern appearance. The tapes are the vertical elements that in this case are black.
  • Jane Doe
    8 anni fa

What color/stain/type of wood are these Venetian blinds?

• PRO
    Glenn Gissler Design
    8 anni fa

Dark stain walnut

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".