Houzz Logo Print
cecile_durand

I love the look of the tile inset but...

Cecile Shea
10 anni fa
Does it not get dirty really quick? Have you had feedback from the owners to see how that worked out for them? I am really tempted to do the same, but I have 2 concerns: 1) my kitchen has a direct access to the backyard and I don't want to be cleaning it all the time, and 2) I will have a colored backsplash so I am worried it won't look as good as this all white kitchen. Any advice? Thanks!

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    PTACEK home
    10 anni fa
    Sorry I haven't had any feedback from the client. We used black grout so I think it is working out nicely. On my last visit there it looked fine. The white tile mops up nicely and a wood floor tends to ware in that area of the kitchen and doesn't look very good in short order any how so it works like a floor matt.
    Cecile Shea ha ringraziato PTACEK home
  • Cecile Shea
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Thank you so much!
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".