Houzz Logo Print
mike_meitner

The siding looks great, is it aluminium? Vinyl? Mix?

We are building a very similar home structurally, and wondered what materials you used for the siding and windows and for the area at the door? Thanks very much. Great home.
Residence 1414 · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    User
    10 anni fa
    Hi Mike. Thanks! The house siding is painted wood and the siding around the door area is metal.
  • PRO
    Jim Thomas Bronze Studio, Inc.
    9 anni fa
    Jim Thomas Bronze Studio.com of Jonestown, Texas built the hinged entry door of Ipe (Brazilian Walnut) with internal steel and marine plywood core. The panels edges are ship-lapped with stainless steel brads into the plywood core. Ipe is an extremely dense South American hardwood that has a natural oil making it ideal for exterior doors, decks and paneling. The Ipe wood was sealed with clear Australian Timber Oil by Cabot. Timber oil contains a UV inhibitor, a penetrating oil and a stain, making it ideal for low maintenance exterior use. The photo also shows the painted steel cantilevered mailbox by Thomas with recessed lighting and stainless steel street numbers, in keeping with the stainless steel stair railings, curtain rods and kitchen floor cabinet supports, all by Thomas. The house renovation was designed by Miro Rivera Architects and constructed by Dalgleish Construction, both of Austin, Texas.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".