Houzz Logo Print
glisse

What is the height of the tub backsplash and the surround?

glisse
10 anni fa
I love the proportions of the tub, surround and backsplash. Would you please share with me the dimensions of the tub surround, height of the backsplash and size and make of the tub. Also, what is the width of the sheet rock below the window. This bathroom is wonderful and the marble is stunning. Thanks so much.
Traditional Master Bathroom remodel · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (8)

• glisse
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Thank you Kelly for answering my question. I think that this alcove area is stunning. I am planning on the Tea-for-Two. I have enough space for the 66" x 36", but am petite and 5' tall. The wall is long, so I have designed to build it in on both sides. I can use either tub and a 66" would be the best dimension aesthetically, I just do not know about how comfortable it would be for my size. Have you had any feedback on either of the tubs with regard to size and comfort. Thank again very much.
  • PRO
    Kelly Darling Spadoni - Darling Interiors
    10 anni fa
    I've heard it is very comfortable from my clients. I suggest going to a showroom that has one on display so you can actually sit in it :)
  • glisse
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Hi Kelly thank you for your response. I tried the 65' which is large, but back slope comfortable. I have not found the 60" Tea-for-Two on display. I appreciate your help.
  • 1amy2davison
    8 anni fa

Beautiful space - similar to what we are going to try and do. This pic was a wonderful addition to my ideas.

the accent tile that is "subway" shaped, is also beautiful in a similar color/colors by Shaw Ind. called "San Francisco " .. Is this possibly that tile?

• PRO
    Kelly Darling Spadoni - Darling Interiors
    8 anni fa

The tile is 3 x 6 marble tiles made from Volakas Marble. The tub deck and floor are also Volakas Marble.

• 1amy2davison
    8 anni fa

Clearly it is real marble! Gorgeous...currently trying to decide if any tile is an option. Definitely marble vanities in our bath...this picture helps confirm... lovely!

• Jillian Difazio
    6 anni fa

what paint color are the walls??

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".