Houzz Logo Print
sondramartina

Please I need ideas for eat in kitchen seating and table

sondramartina
10 anni fa
Ultima modifica:10 anni fa
I've firmly decided to sell the breakfast nook but hubby is against it(poor thing he must put up with my decorating adventures all the time) .He would be ok if I had a plan what to buy for eat in area but I don't.
Please suggest me something to go with my cabinets but nothing traditional.
My LR/DR is Mid Century Modern / contemporary .

Kitchen will get new hardware, countertop and backsplash and flooring.

Commenti (10)

• sondramartina
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Or is it worth it to paint and re upholster the bench instead of selling it because I won't get much for it ?
  • User
    10 anni fa
    Is this arrangement working for your family now? :)
  • sondramartina
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 10 anni fa
    Yes,we eat here every meal ,I love the bench idea but not this one with ornate details and this fabric.
  • mpoulsom
    10 anni fa
    sondra, have you asked about this in another dilemma? Or is this a different one? Looks familiar.
  • sondramartina
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 10 anni fa
    This is different one , I almost 100% decided to sell it so I need ideas for something else.But I keep doubting my decision :(
  • mpoulsom
    10 anni fa
    don't doubt..........just do it!
    sondramartina ha ringraziato mpoulsom
  • PRO
    Article
    10 anni fa
    A patient husband is a good thing :)

If I were you I would consider going with a round dining room table and or a glass top. A round table will allow for better circulation and flow and if you choose a glass top it will allow the room to appear larger. Here are a few options from Bryght that I think would work well in your space.

From top to bottom, left to right

1. Gibson dining table
    2. I would pair the Vivian dining chair in the latte brown upholstery with the Gibson dining table
    3. Clifford dining table in the light cappuccino finish
    4. It would pair well with the Olivia dining chair in hazel

The key thing to remember in design is to trust your instinct.
    For more styles and information visit www.bryght.com
  • PRO
    Modern Family Kitchens
    10 anni fa
    How about bench seating. We use IKEA kitchen fridge cabinets to build wonderful, inexpensive benches that can be covered with cushions of all types. Then you have extra storage for items like a mixer or large bowls.
  • User
    10 anni fa
    I still like the idea of a corner banquette but maybe one more udated yet MCM look;)
    Lake Road Dinette · Maggiori informazioni
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".