Houzz Logo Print
mykitchennotes

dreamy kitchen

mykitchennotes
10 anni fa
what color white are the cabinets? And what color are the knobs? Love your attention to detail
Elegant home · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (8)

• staceystudleycollins
    10 anni fa
    Love the light fixture. Who is it by?
  • PRO
    KBK Interior Design
    10 anni fa
    Thank you! The cabinet color is Benjamin Moore Elephant tusk and the knobs are a pewter finish.
  • chriswill
    10 anni fa
    What is the height of the ceiling? And do you have any other photos of this kitchen?
  • chriswill
    10 anni fa
    This is such a beautiful kitchen! What is the countertop material, color and edge? And do you have a photo of the refrigerator/oven wall?
  • PRO
    KBK Interior Design
    10 anni fa
    On the image on the right you can catch a glimpse of the double oven, with refrigerator next to that( not in photo. I do not have a photo of that wall.
  • chriswill
    10 anni fa
    What is the name of the granite countertop?
  • PRO
    KBK Interior Design
    6 anni fa

I do not recall, but it was found at Arena Stone in Carlstadt, NJ. You have to be careful, the same product can have several different names. Distributors often name their products.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".