Houzz Logo Print
slugash

Where can I get a small rack to fit a space this size?

slugash
10 anni fa
I have my a/v equipment in a compact space just like this. It's a wiring mess though and difficult to pull the components out. I've been looking for a small rack that I can fit into the space that will allow me to pull out the components.
Hidden Audio Video Project · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    360 Services, LLC
    10 anni fa
    Hi Slugash - this is a custom AV rack that a local custom audio/video installer should be able to procure for you. If you can tell me where "local" is for you I would be happy to contact my distributor to help find someone reputable in your area. If not, have your builder contact me directly and I would be happy to assist in any way that I can. My contact info can be found by clicking the link to my company above the picture (360 Services, LLC)
    slugash ha ringraziato 360 Services, LLC
  • slugash
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Thanks for the response. I'm in San Diego, CA.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".