Houzz Logo Print
dorotamon

Hello, what type of crypteria japonica are those? what is exposure?

dorotamon
10 anni fa
Bethesda Residence · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Molly Scott Exteriors, LLC
    10 anni fa
    Hi! Thanks for your question. The Cryptomeria are most likely the species--Cryptomeria japonica. (We wanted them to get big!) If they are a variety it would be "Yoshino" The trees are located on the west side of the house and the major canopy trees make it a dappled light.
    Hope that's helpful!
  • Aaron
    7 anni fa

I recently planted some Cryptomeria Radicans. Any recommendations for other privacy evergreens I can plant next to the Cryptomeria that would compliment them (other than Colorado Blue Spruce, Leyland Cypress or Green Giants)? Thanks!

• PRO
    7 anni fa

Hello!

Some of my recommendation will depend on where you live and how big the plant needs to be, but in general I love: Serbian Spruce, lots of varieties of Holly (Nellie Stevens, American Holly--but watch out, deer can be an issue), Blue Atlas Cedar, Cedrus deodara, many types of Chamaecyparis (False Cypress), and Lacebark Pine (Pinus bungeana).

Hope that helps!

Best,

Molly

• Aaron
    7 anni fa

Thanks Molly. Can you identify any of the trees in the attached?

• PRO
    7 anni fa

Hi Aaron,

Yes, it looks like the first one is maybe a Blue Atlas Cedar, the second two look like Deodara Cedar and the last one looks like some kind of Spruce. Its a bit hard to tell from the photos, but that's what it looks like.

thanks for your question and I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

best,

Molly

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".