webuser_51723

Where can this sofa be purchased?

Very interested...
Latest projects · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    User
    10 anni fa
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click the 'more info' link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a vendor or store link. Hopefully, you can find the information you need by following that link.
  • Michaela Santa Barbara
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Right, I am aware of the mechanics but the page is throwing error for the design company.
  • PRO
    SCH Interiors by Design LTD
    10 anni fa
    Hi Michaela Sorry i have been late in contacting you but i am in the process of changing servers thats why my site is down at the moment should be back up in 24 hrs I am a uk based company and the sofa is from an Italian company, where are you based?
  • Michaela Santa Barbara
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    I am in the US - but love it - would be really interested - also in specs and price...
  • PRO
    SCH Interiors by Design LTD
    10 anni fa
    can you email me direct at designs@schinteriorsbydesign.co.uk and i will forward you the details, what part of the US I can talk to the agent for this company and see if they transport direct otherwise if this was suitable what the shipping would cost
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".