Houzz Logo Print
131inverness

what is the material surrounding the fireplace? Lovely!

131inverness
10 anni fa
STonehedge Exteriors · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• Suzanne Roy
    10 anni fa
    I would also like to know what the FP surround material is. Is it copper - or a metallic tile that looks like copper?
  • PRO
    Jim Thomas Bronze Studio, Inc.
    10 anni fa
    The fireplace surround by jimthomas.bronzestudio.com, is pure copper panels on all sides of the fireplace and entry, contact cemented to the substrate. The color is ferric nitrate acid applied with gentle heat and sealed with carnauba floor wax. Architectural copper for internal use should be patinated and sealed to capture a desired color before the un-sealed copper oxidizes to an undesirable color. External copper should be allowed to naturally patinate without a sealer. Depending on local polluntants, the outside copper will achieve an olive-green patina.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".