Houzz Logo Print
annagehr

Copyrights picture

annagehr
10 anni fa
Hello,

We would like to use the attached picture for the production of our brochure.
Have you got the copyright and if yes, how much would it take, for printing it in a brochure.
We are still in designing process. The brochure is about a our new resort in canada, nova scotia,
that we plan and build in the new few months. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards from Hamburg
Vintage barn frame addition to Dutch stone house · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (6)

• PRO
    Kate Johns Designs
    10 anni fa
    can you tell me a little more about yourself and your project? Thanks!
  • annagehr
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Of Course! As a world-famous service company acting globally in the field of high-quality real estate, Engel & Völkers is now represented in 37 countries and more than 500 locations. Our Engel & Völkers Resorts clients certainly appreciate this international presence, coupled with the expertise gained in over 30 years of experience in
    the field of real estate. Engel & Völkers Resorts is renowned for its worldwide network of partners and clients. Through the relationships that the company has developed over a number of years, it has established strong ties with other globally recognised brands, some of whom have been brought into the Forest Lakes Country Club project as partners.
    Next, we plan a new resort, called Eagle Paradise, consisting of nine buildings in an exclusive location, directly on a lake and Golf Club within the Forest Lakes Country Club.
    Eagles Paradise is going to be a kind a "filletstück" of Forest Lakes Country Club.

We like your pictures and would like to show some of them in our brochure as an example for beautiful interior. I hope the information is sufficient, and I hope to hear from you again
    Thank you very much.

Regards
    Anna Gehrmann-Philippi
  • PRO
    Kate Johns Designs
    10 anni fa
    Thank you for this information. Engels and Volker sounds like a very impressive company. Would you be so kind as to contact me by my office email, kate@katejohnsaia.com, to discuss further?
  • PRO
    Kate Johns Designs
    10 anni fa
    Hello Anna,
    I have spoken with my clients and with the photographer, Scott Benedict, about the use of the photos and the copyright charges. They are all willing. If you are still interested, please email me at the above address so I can put you in touch with the photographer directly.
    Thanks!
    Kate
  • PRO
    Kate Johns Designs
    10 anni fa
    I am truly honored by your comments. Thank you so much.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".