Is the siding on the house hardie?

Whitley Hunter
10 anni fa
Nick Mehl Architecture · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Nick Mehl Architecture
    10 anni fa
    Yes, it's Hardie panels mounted on a rainscreen system (1x2 wood furring strips with a waterproof membrane).
    Whitley Hunter ha ringraziato Nick Mehl Architecture
  • leppy
    10 anni fa
    Hello, i am building in central austin and am going to do a hardie rainscreen on a portion of the house. I was wondering what water resistant barrier you used under the cladding. It seems there are many ways to skin that cat.
  • PRO
    Nick Mehl Architecture
    10 anni fa
    We used VaproShield ( http://www.vaproshield.com) after doing much research. So far so good. We liked the fact that it keeps the moisture out but still breathes.
  • leppy
    10 anni fa
    Thank you kindly NMA. Vaproshield is what i was leaning toward. Do you recommend a certain crew of installers here in Austin? Any way you could point me (detailing websites, etc.) would certainly be appreciated.
  • PRO
    Nick Mehl Architecture
    10 anni fa
    I believe the framer on the job did the installation so perhaps you could hire the GC who was Abode Modern Homes.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".