Houzz Logo Print
jmoxley

What type of contractor do you hire to install it like that?

jmoxley
10 anni fa
Wallingford Kitchen · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Home Run Solutions, LLC
    10 anni fa
    We had our plumber run a cold water line to a refrigerator/ice maker outlet box located in the back of the base cabinet. From there we installed an inline water filter and ran a 1/4" water line to the roughed-in unit above. Our electrician ran power to the junction box located in the Brew Express rough-in box. The outlets on the face of the coffee maker are GFCI protected. We then installed the rest of the cabinetry, countertops, and tile. The trim kit on the Brew Express installed quite easily. The water line snapped in and the face plate was fastened with a couple of screws and silicone.
  • jmoxley
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thank you for the information. We hired a contractor to install the Brew Express coffee maker. I think this plumbed-in coffee maker is amazing! We totally love it and it was worth all the effort and expense to install it. Thank you for responding to my inquiry.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".