Houzz Logo Print
mcehrlic

Kitchen Floor?

mcehrlic
10 anni fa
I am wanting to put wood in the whole house. I like the look of one flooring throughout the whole house. The kitchen has maple wormy wood cabinets. The floors I am seeing have either too much red or too much brown. Nothing much seems to go with these cabinets. Any suggestions as to type of wood or color?

Commenti (5)

• printesa
    10 anni fa
    One option would be bamboo (that is if you like bamboo) and want to match the cabinets. Otherwise, I would do a tan flooring like this Maple Toasted floor
  • PRO
    Bohnhoff Woodworking
    10 anni fa
    I like Cherrry with ambrosia Maple. Check out Wellborn+ Wright here on Houzz under Richmond Va Specialty Contractors. Lots of ideas to look at using reclaimed material.
  • mcehrlic
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    That bamboo is beautiful. I have not seen any bamboo that looks like that. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • mcehrlic
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Do you have any information on this bamboo that is pictured? And there are mixed reviews on use of bamboo with radiant floor heating. Anyone have experience with this?
  • javafiend
    10 anni fa
    The bamboo is a strand bamboo called Zebra or Tiger at Lumber Liquidators. It is a mixture of the carbonized and natural. Depending on the vendor you can get ones with more light or dark strands.
    They also have an antiqued strand, it is hand-scraped. That might look nice with your cabinets.
    mcehrlic ha ringraziato javafiend
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".