Houzz Logo Print
breanna_till

Cushions on Built in Bench

Breanna Radue
2 mesi fa

How do you handle the cushions to ensure they do not shift?

Rolling Hills Kitchen · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Built By Newkirk
    2 mesi fa

Hi Breanna, For this particular project, we used a wood cleat (about 1 1/2" wide and 3/4" tall) fixed to the bench, below the seat cushion approximately near the edge of the bench where ones knee would bend. When seated no can feel the wood cleat because of the thickness, density & weight of the foam and the type of covering used (in this case leather). For other projects, we may chose to use other ways to secure the cushions depending on owner input, fabric selection, and many other variables. It also helps that the cushions are long and less movable. There is nothing holding the upper cushions in place. I hope this helps - good luck with your project!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".