Houzz Logo Print
chrismojo

Rental Refurb Before and After

My wife and I have just finished refurbishing this rental property that we purchased at auction last year. It was in quite a sorry state but we’ve given it a new lease of life. There are a lot of unseen things such as damp proofing, re-wire, insulated plasterboard, plaster skim etc. I thought you might like to see what we did with the kitchen, bathroom and living room. The kitchen is from Howden’s and bathroom from Wickes. In the living room we used a Howden’s wall unit in white to cover the gas meter and a radiator cover to cover the electricity meter and consumer unit (fuse board). The radiator cover was actually a National Grid suggestion when they replaced the cutout (supply fuses).

Commenti (8)

• Chris Morgan-Jones
    Autore originale
    2 mesi fa

Living room.

• Jeanette
    2 mesi fa

Looks great!

• PRO
    Wallsauce
    2 mesi fa

Hi Chris, amazing job that you guys did! If you're ever doing more rentals and looking for a budget-friendly interior design, we recommend peel & stick wallpaper. It's a great option for renters and makes it easier for people to decorate without ruining the overall finish. I hope this helps, Sarah 😊

• Angie
    2 mesi fa

Great job, your tenants will be happy! Clever idea with the radiator cover.

• Chris Morgan-Jones
    Autore originale
    2 mesi fa

Yeah, I’m glad the guys changing the cutout suggested the radiator cover. It looks good and doesn’t take up as much space as a proper built in unit.

• Sonia
    13 giorni fa

Well done looks fab.

• Pat Auld
    13 giorni fa

What a great transformation. I love seeing before and after pics

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".