Houzz Logo Print
webuser_350720283

Stairway / Hall window help

Emily O
2 mesi fa

Hi! What would you do here? The window is high up so curtains wouldn’t reach the floor obviously? But a blind feels weird too. Just no idea what people would do to make this a bit more stylish! Thanks x

Commenti (4)

• Isla Cherry
    2 mesi fa

What about a roman blind in a very bright patterned fabric? You could match it to the artwork, the top one. I would also consider more art on the opposite wall. It looks a bit narrow so no shelves. That said Ikea does have those narrow picture ledge shelves so you could have a changing gallery of pics, art etc.

• PRO
    The Blind Shop
    2 mesi fa

We have supplied blinds for windows on stairs like yours. Please have a look at the photos below. Obviously you can choose different colours for the fabrics is you like. We can make extra long control chains for you to raise/lower the blind or you could opt for a motorised blind which can be controlled by a handset.

This is a sunscreen roller blind.

These are blackout roller blinds.

This is a sheer roller blind.

• Sonia
    2 mesi fa

I agree Roman Blinds would look lovely. They are the dressier end of blind ranges. A pattern would look best. Here’s some ideas, but there are a huge range of fabrics.

• PRO
    Devyra Atelier
    2 mesi fa

i bought macrame as souvenir from bali my mother used it as curtain for her house, her house just like you it has two stacked window on top of each other, so saving the fee and time on two window she said

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".